Sunday, February 23, 2014

Crash and Burn

Yes, it's been almost a month since I've blogged and I feel bad about it. But this week has been one of the worst times in my life and...things just piled up. I'm trying to be strong and to put up a brave face everyday but it isn't easy. Cliche as this may sound, waking up in the mornings is the hardest part. I felt that there is no reason to start the day and I have nothing to look forward to at all. Going to bed at night is equally difficult as well, because you start to think about the sad things and you begin feeling the hurt all over again. (No, ladies and gentlemen, this is not a love problem.)

But, believe me, I am trying to move on. I'm trying to accept the things which I cannot change and I will do something about the things that I can change. I guess I'm just not ready to write about it in public (I don't think I ever will, though). 

Thank you, dear readers, for sticking around. I hope to be able to post more soon. 

With love,
Paola

2 comments:

  1. hi sis these are similar words i say whenever i am depressed, idk what exactly is making you feel this way but ill be praying for you. from what i can see you are going through something difficult. dont forget that the only thing constant in life is change, this problem too shall pass :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sis, you're so sweet! your prayers are needed the most at this time.

      Delete

Comments brighten up my day! :) Feel free to leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!