Saturday, March 1, 2014

Countdown.

Sneak peek! Guess who's graduating next month?

The first of March means 54 days to go before I march onstage with my classmates, wearing our red and green togas. Ten more duties to go and thirty one days more before junior internship ends! God, time flew by this year. I can't believe we're almost done with medical school. That was fun. :)

Anyway, we have just started our rotation in the Pediatric wards today and I'm praying that everything will be smooth-sailing until the last day of March. I have a couple more entries to post about JI-patient encounters although I'm still in the process of fine-tuning one particular post that I have written a long time ago. More on that soon!

2 comments:

  1. yay! congratulations sis!! :) :) hope you and your friends will have a blast on celebrating your graduation, cause based on your adventures here you really deserve it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sis! i'm so excited to finally end medical school! :))

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :) Feel free to leave a link to your blog, I'd love to check it out!